The Performance Attitude is the leadership and organisation development practice of Kirsty Mawer, based in San Remo, Victoria.
Kirsty has over 25 years’ experience in improving business performance and developing individual capability. She works across the spectrum from strategic through to tactical levels; from planning through to implementation and evaluation.
Kirsty is highly qualified and vastly experienced in leadership and organisational development and performance improvement. She holds a Master of Organisation Development and Strategic Human Resource Management from the University of New England where she also earned membership to the Golden Key International Honour Society, and a Master of Sustainable Management from the University of Sydney. She is also a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Kirsty is a:
- Detail-orientated achiever with extensive hands-on experience in coaching and motivating staff to exceed goals.
- Resourceful multi-tasker skilled in adult learning and mental literacy, ensuring fast and effective learning and skills transfer to others.
- Thorough researcher, articulate communicator, attentive and active listener, skilled in group and individual facilitation, motivation and behavioural change.
- Pragmatic coach with the confidence and integrity to hold difficult conversations with individuals and teams when required.
- Experienced business manager with effective people, administration and financial management skills.
- Certified facilitator of recognised assessment and development methodologies, including High Impact Learning Systems™, DiSC Success Insights™ Behavioural Indicator, Career Architect™ / Leadership Architect™, Systems Thinking, Appreciative Inquiry, Tony Buzan Mental Literacy™ programs, and Six Thinking Hats™;
- Effective in engaging and managing diverse stakeholder relationships supported by extensive travel across culturally diverse countries.
- Author of Leadership Coaching – A Practical Guide (ISBN 1 74103 195 8) and Dancing With Brilliance (ISBN 0 9757712 1 3).
Kirsty’s clients have included ActewAGL, American Express, APA Group, ANZ Banking Corporation, AXA, BHP Billiton, BP Australia & New Zealand, Caterpillar Australia, Eli Lilly, Energy Networks Australia, GlaxoSmithKline, Metcash Trading, Multiplex Group, Natural Gas Corporation, SP AusNet, Swiss Reinsurance, Toll Holdings, TruEnergy, Unilever and many more.
Kirsty works with you to deliver improved business performance.