Kirsty Mawer has over 20 years’ experience improving business performance and developing individual capability.
As an accomplished and pragmatic practitioner Kirsty has vast expertise in:
- Interpreting strategy and business requirements and establishing outcome-based performance indicators to deliver strategic alignment;
- Engaging and managing diverse stakeholder relationships and ensuring timely and appropriate communications a
- cross all stakeholder groups;
- Coaching managers to monitor and evaluate performance, develop individuals and teams, and foster a collaborative and continually improving culture; and
- Developing and facilitating leadership development frameworks and programs that build capability and support talent identification, retention and advancement.
Kirsty has worked in energy, banking, retail, pharmaceuticals, transport and logistics. She works across the spectrum from strategic through to tactical levels; from planning through to implementation and evaluation.
Kirsty delivers the results you need to improve your business performance.